- All font choices and colors are based on accessibility standards and Liferay branding.
- Accent colors are accessible in Google Slides under the Theme section of the color palette when selecting a color.
- Chart and graph colors are based upon the Lexicon color palette and are already pre-set.
Read more about our guidelines at liferay.design/blueprints
- If possible, do not alter existing master slides. Altering master slides creates an edited theme and creates problems for adding slides into future presentations.
- Instead, copy and paste the slide you want to use and format at the slide level. The master slides are left unaltered and you are able to format your slide appropriately.
Comments, Questions, and Requests
To request additional slide layouts or graphics that do not exist, in order of urgency:
- Post a Design Request in the Community section
- Create a Jira ticket assigned to COMMDESIGN
- Reach out in the Slack channel #com-des-slidedeck.
Any other comments or questions can be made in the Slack channel.